To set up VNC (virtuell network client) Ethernet connection with an easYgen-3000XT or LS6XT control and e.g. a Laptop follow following procedure
1. Download VNC client from https://www.realvnc.com/download/viewer/ (you may need IT permission to access that URL)
2. Run VNC client, click "Options".
3. Under display, set slider to "Best quality". This step is really important.
4. Click ok to return to connection screen.
5. In VNC Server field input <<PGX IP address>>:5901 (e.g. 192.168.50.54:5901)
6. In Encryption filed choose "Let VNC Server choose"
7. Click connect
8. now you should see easYgen's or LS6XT's mirrored HMI on your Laptop